Written by Riri (@lillyums)
Welcome to this week's feature of Cosplay Wednesday. We introduce ScarlettFoxx Cosplay with her Harley Quinn cosplay from Arkham City. We all know our Harley Quinns! Bubbly, flirtatious, a little crazy, a bit of a villain. Regardless though, we all love seeing Harley Quinn cosplays. Check out how ScarlettFoxx brought her Harley Quinn out!
1. How long have you been cosplaying?
2. Why did you choose to cosplay this character?
I love Harley Quinn, She is the alter ego that I don't get to be during every day normal life. She is spunky and always goes after the man she loves even though she knows he is an ass, but she lives him anyway.
3. How long did it take you to complete?
4. Any difficulties when constructing the costume?
No, I had a blast finding and making the pieces for this cosplay.
5. What do you love most about cosplaying this character?
I get to let my inner will girl free, no holding back like I do in my daily life. It's nice to let that ambitious girl out.
6. Where did you debut this costume? If you haven't... where do you plan to debut?
Marble City 2016
7. What's next? Cosplay related of course...
I plan to do Marry Marvel, Robin, Laura Croft and many others.
Great work, ScarlettFoxx!
Interested in getting featured for Cosplay Wednesday? Follow the instructions in the link below.