Written by: Riri (@lillyums)
This week's Cosplay Wednesday features Jemocha Cosplay, a local Seattle cosplayer! She is here to showcase her Sailor Moon cosplay. With the new Sailor Moon Crystal series just recently premiered, this is the perfect time for this feature. Usagi is a total klutz and hates to study, but loves to game, eat sweets, and daydreaming about her perfect wedding. However, she is incredibly loyal to her friends and understands the importance of being a leader to the team, and would even sacrifice herself to save the ones she loves. Jemocha Cosplay certainly shows off Sailor Moon's leading qualities in these photos - check out how she made her Sailor Moon cosplay come alive.
Cosplayer: Jemocha Cosplay (Facebook)
Cosplay: Sailor Moon
Series: Sailor Moon
Photographer: Cameron Stone
1. How long have you been cosplaying?
2. Why did you choose to cosplay this character?
I love Sailor Moon to death and I'm excited to see the new anime!
3. How long did it take you to complete?
About a month total but I'm still touching up parts here and there :)
4. Any difficulties when constructing the costume?
The wig was a HUGE pain in the butt and consists of two wigs, styrofoam balls and a ton of hot glue+hairspray! I almost gave up halfway through making it and thought I might just buy one, but I powered through!
5. What do you love most about cosplaying this character?
I love when little kids recognize me and get so excited!
6. Where did you debut this costume? If you haven't... where do you plan to debut?
Sakura Con 2014!
7. What's next? Cosplay related of course...
Inori Yuzuhira from Guilty Crown! (red outifit)
We look forward to seeing your future Guilty Crown cosplay at our next convention!
Interested in submitting to Cosplay Wednesday? Click below!