Check out the mini interview on Aiden and what he did with his cosplay!
- Your Name/Cosplay Name: Aiden/theycriedwolf
- Your Cosplay: Peter Pan (note) Tinkerbell: Yanii Linda
- Photographer: Colt-kun
- Website(s): theycriedwolf.deviantart.com
- Tell us about your cosplay:
This cosplay is very near and dear to my heart. I've loved the story of Peter Pan since I first watched the film as a child. I have a strong attachment to his character and the obvious theme of the film - never grow up. It is by far one of my favorites to wear.
- How long did it take to complete?
In total, I believe I spent two or three days on it. The tunic, hat, and shoes were hand sewn. It would've been done much faster with a machine, haha! The wig itself has gone through a few different styles throughout the past couple of years. I'm happiest with it, now
- What was the hardest part when constructing it?
It was either drafting the shoes' pattern or the hat. Both items have a unique shape to them, and I wanted to get as close to the original as possible! Though, hand sewing it all was pretty intense.
- What do you love most about this cosplay? I think it's the fact that I get to portray a character that I love, and he just comes so naturally to me. Who doesn't love a classic Disney character? He's also easy to wear during summertime in the Florida heat!
- What's your next cosplay project?
Tron Legacy Riku from Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance
Interested in submitting your cosplay? Go here for details on how to submit!