(cos)WED: Finn from Star Wars by Victory Cosplay
After a long break, we are happy to announce our first Cosplay Wednesday of the year. We welcome back Victory Cosplay, showing us her cosplay of Finn from Star Wars. Obviously Rule 63 cosplay! Finn is a stormtrooper from Star Wars: The Force Awakens; he's not just any stormtrooper though; he is the stormtrooper that flees the First Order and turns against it after being shocked by their cruelty in his first combat mission. Many of us love this character, even enough to cosplay him! Check out how Victory Cosplay cosplayed Finn.
1. Hi! Welcome back! Tell us, how long have you been cosplaying?
5 1/2 years!
2. We really don't see a lot cosplays of Finn, which makes your really stand out. Why did you choose to cosplay this character??
Because I fell in love with Finn the minute I saw him. I was like, I want to be a female version who knew it'd blow up the way it did!?
3. That's really awesome. How long did it take you to finish this cosplay?
Two weeks! Finding a jacket at the time was a nightmare!
4. Looks like you managed to find the perfect jacket for it. Any difficulties when constructing this?
Nope, most was bought!
5. We love that this was put together with just store bought items, it looks awesome. What do you love most about cosplaying Finn?
Because Finn was funny and silly and a cool character dominating the screens. I wanted to see more scenes of him because of how interesting he was!
6. He really did dominate the screens, I loved him in the movie. Where did you end up debuting this costume?
I debuted at Anime Expo 2016
7. I bet everyone loved it there. What do you have going on next, cosplay wise?
Cinderella! At Katsucon 2017!
We love this Rule 63 Finn cosplay. Thanks for sharing!!
Interested in being featured for Cosplay Wednesday? Follow the instructions in the link below.