Written by Riri (@lillyums)
Welcome our next Cosplay Wednesday segment featuring Pieced Together Cosplay who is here to show us his Riddler cosplay. We just don't get many male cosplay features! The Riddler, known as an enemy of Batman, is obsessed with riddles, puzzles, and word games as his name suggests. Pieced Together Cosplay certainly nailed Riddler's trademark green suit covered with question marks and purple mask along with Riddler's signature crazy smirk. We loved seeing this cosplay as there just aren't very many Riddlers out there and Pieced Together Cosplay did an excellent job portraying this sane, criminal trickster.
1. How long have you been cosplaying?
Officially 2 years.
2. Why did you choose this cosplay?
I have always been intrigued by The Riddler, he's a villain that uses brain over brawn & has such great style.
3. How long did it take to complete?
The classic suit took about 4 months of designing & construction.
4. What was the hardest part when constructing it?
The cane. Figuring out how to construct it, & setting all of the elements.
5. What do you love most about this cosplay?
I love the friends that I have made while wearing this cosplay & he is too much fun to portray!
6. Are you debuting this at a convention? If you already have, which convention?
Riddler was debuted at Wondercon 2013.
7. What's your next cosplay project?
I am currently working on a version of Green Arrow to (hopefully) be debuted at Long Beach Comic Expo.