Written by Riri (@lillyums)
This week's Cosplay Wednesday features Koralene Cosplay! She is cosplayed as Erza Scarlet, one of the main female protagonists in the anime series, Fairy Tail. Erza is a powerful S-class swordswoman; she can summon different weapons and change armor and clothes at will. She comes off as very strict and impatient and often criticizes her guild members for bad behavior. However, she is extremely reliable and has a great sense of pride being part of Fairy Tail. Koralene cosplays one of Erza Scarlet's armors, called the Heaven's Wheel Armor, which allows her to summon 200 or more swords to launch at her enemy. It's pretty crazy how magnificent this armor is; Korelene picked a challenging project and executed it really well!! Check out how she well she cosplayed Erza's Heaven's Wheel Armor.
1. How long have you been cosplaying?
2. Why did you choose to cosplay this character?
I love her attitude and the amazing armor!
3. How long did it take you to complete?
4. Any difficulties when constructing the costume?
Yes!!! This was the first outfit I made so there was alot of trial and error.
5. What do you love most about cosplaying this character?
I love how bad ass she is! Also, when going to conventions, people are always excited to see her Heaven's Wheel armor because not many people cosplay it.
6. Where did you debut this costume? If you haven't... where do you plan to debut?
It was Zenkaikon 2014. But my new and improved version will debut at Katsucon 2015.
7. What's next? Cosplay related of course...
My next big costume will be Usui from Dramatical Murder
Amazing cosplay, we look forward to seeing more of your work in the future!
Interested in a chance to be featured on Cosplay Wednesday? Submit below!